Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Vacation Spot? Charleston, South Carolina

Wow - Summer. :)

My family and I traveled to Charleston, South Carolina because my dad is on a business trip.  We stayed in the Courtyard hotel while my dad had some things to do.  While he went to work, we decided to see the beautiful sites of Charleston.  Well, we decided to go to the Aquarium (yes, you can say that the aquarium has beautiful sites of animals).  My family and I saw many different types of sting rays, fish, turtles, jellyfish, and more!  Haha, we had some fun.  I also got to feed and touch sting rays (don't worry, they were harmless).

Afterwards, we went to the mall to get swim suits so we could swim in the pool located outside of the hotel, and my dad finished working.  Actually, my sisters went swimming while my mom supervised them.  When they swam, my dad and I stayed inside and watched Taken.

Well, we didn't do much.  We stayed there for about three days.  Where was the first place you vacationed at?  Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment